Williston Northampton hosted its third and final college commitment ceremony on Thursday for its student-athletes, as 15 Wildcats announced their collegiate decisions inside the Phillips Stevens Chapel before taking pictures with friends, family, and coaches in attendance. To view pictures from the event, click here.
“For all of these student-athletes, this was a goal,” said Mark Conroy, Director of Athletics. “They came to Williston with the goal of getting a great education—but also to get an opportunity to play in college. We are proud of all of them!”
Of the 15 signees, five each were members each of the Boys Varsity Soccer and Boys Varsity Basketball programs. The Boys Soccer team made the NEPSAC Class B championship game this past fall, while the Boys Basketball squad made the NEPSAC Class A semifinals.
Williston also hosted signing ceremonies in the winter, when 27 student-athletes announced their decisions, and in the fall. In total, 48 student-athletes announced their collegiate commitments this academic year—nearly 1/3 of the class of 2023.
The 15 student-athletes honored this spring were:
- Jack Coscia, Wheaton College (swimming, water polo)
- Getchell Gibbons, Bowdoin College (swimming)
- Jayden “JC” Clerveaux, Holy Cross University (football)
- Jabari Decoteau, Xavier University (soccer)
- Nico Fonseca, Xavier University (soccer)
- Hakim Karamoko, North Carolina State University (soccer)
- Noah Kooistra, Dickinson College (soccer)
- Gianluca Lanzilli, Sacred Heart University (soccer)
- Jack Williamson, Wesleyan University (basketball)
- Connor Jenkins, Hamilton College (basketball)
- Grgur Brcic, Toledo University (basketball)
- TJ Henaghan, St. Michael’s College (basketball)
- Paul Ippolito, Trinity College (basketball)
- Kristen Trembley, University of Hartford (basketball)
- Danny Keegan, St. Michael’s College (hockey)