Dear Williston Families,
As we have mentioned throughout the summer, Williston is continually evaluating our COVID-19 policies, so we can ensure the safest possible environment for all our students. Due to the high transmission rate of the Delta variant, we are adding an extra layer of protection by adjusting our policies for all visitors to campus, including parents, alumni, and admission visitors. (Please see our FAQs for more detailed guidelines about spectators for athletic events.)
All visitors, including parents, must follow the guidelines below when coming to campus:
• If you are vaccinated, you must carry proof of vaccination (vaccine card, photocopy, or photo on your phone) with you while on campus and you must wear a mask any time you are indoors.
• If you are not vaccinated, you must have a negative PCR test within 72 hours before you arrive on campus, carry that test result with you, wear a mask both indoors and outdoors, and limit your time in indoor spaces.
• ALL visitors to campus must fill out the following short survey before coming to campus.
Two important final reminders about students:
• If you have not already uploaded your child’s vaccination proof, please do so immediately in Magnus (in the immunization section) or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* All students must have a negative PCR test within 72 hours before they arrive on campus. As soon as you have these test results, please email them to PCR@williston.com. If for some reason you cannot email them, be sure to bring the results with you to campus.
Thank you in advance for your timely adherence to these policies and for helping us get the 2021-22 school year off to a safe, enriching, and fun start. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to email us.
Dean of Students