Thank you for joining us for Family Weekend 2021!
COVID-19 Policies & Protocols
- Only vaccinated family members may attend Family Weekend
- Proof of vaccination will be required at check-in
- Face coverings are required indoors
How do I register for family weekend?
For Family Weekend 2022, we’ll provide an online registration link here.
How do I sign up for my parent/advisor conference?
Parent-advisor conference signs ups are now open! In advance of your visit, please be sure to set up a conference with your child’s advisor following the directions below. Please note that this year you have the option of meeting in person or via Zoom.
Here’s how to set up your conferences:
- Log into your Parent Portal.
- Click on the orange box that says “Advisor Conference.” (Please disregard the language that suggests signing up for multiple conferences; you can only sign up for one conference with your child’s advisor!)
- Follow the directions for choosing a conference time. Once you choose a time, please click the “Reserve Times” button to save the appointment. You should see both a Zoom link and a physical location for meeting.
- Once you’re done setting up your appointment, click the “Download Schedule” button to get a pdf of your schedule. Please bring it with you.
Once you sign up for a slot, your child’s advisor will be in touch via email to confirm whether you want to meet in person or via Zoom.
If you have any questions, please contact Cherrie Collins by email or by phone at (413) 348-5027. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Where can I find the schedule for Family Weekend?
Where do I park?
Ample parking is available on the Williston Northampton School campus. When you arrive, please follow the signs regarding family parking or pull onto the Main Quad loop, and security will direct you to parking. View the campus map here to find campus parking locations.
What are some local hotels and restaurants?
Easthampton and the surrounding Pioneer Valley are home to many hotels and restaurants, however, because of the five colleges in the area, reservations can fill up quickly. We highly recommend that you book your stay early. There’s a sampling of local hotels and other details on our Visitor Information page, and you can find more resources for planning your trip at at visithampshirecounty.com.
When can my child leave campus for the long weekend?
Students may leave for the long weekend once they have met all their commitments, including all athletic contests, arts intensives, or other required activities.
How do I make my gift to the Williston Northampton Fund before Family Weekend?
You can make your gift online, by Venmo, or by sending a check payable to Williston. When you make your contribution before Family Weekend, you will receive a Wildcat sticker on your name tag in recognition of your generosity. Find additional information on ways to give, including donor-advised funds, wire transfers, and gifts of securities on our Giving page. Thank you for your gift!
Can I attend classes with my child on Family Weekend?
Due to COVID restrictions, this year we will not have parents visiting classes in person. However, during our Virtual Parent Night from 6 to 8 p.m EST on October 14, parents can attend mini classes via Zoom.
Want to learn more about Williston?
Just fill out the short form below and we’ll get you started.