About Summer Programs at Williston
During the summer we welcome a large group of young people to our campus to attend a variety of summer programs including sports camps, performing arts programs, and photography classes.
The 125-acre Williston campus has a great variety of facilities to meet your needs. To learn more about Summer Programs or inquire about facility rentals, contact Shelley Masse, Accounting and Business Services Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (413) 529-3737.
- Dormitory facilities for 300
- Air-conditioned dining commons seating 280
- Air-conditioned 250-seat theater
- Music and dance rehearsal and performance rooms
- Five studios for painting and drawing
- State-of-the-art photography and computer labs
- Classrooms, meeting rooms, and a technology center
Athletic facilities including:
- an Olympic-sized pool with diving well
- a gym with two basketball courts, six squash courts, a fitness center and weight room.
- an indoor turf facility
- two synthetic turf fields; lighted football field
- seven soccer/lacrosse fields
- three fields for field hockey
- two softball fields
- two baseball fields
- 12 tennis courts
- a track
Summer Programs 2021
Williston Baseball Clinic 2021
Monday, June 21 through Thursday, June 24
Monday, June 28 through Thursday, July 1
For Summer 2021, Williston Baseball Coach Matt Sawyer, along with Will Sawyer ’22 and other Williston players, will be running two baseball clinics for 10-14 year olds at Galbraith Fields on the Williston Northampton campus.