PARENT GIVING TO THE WILLISTON NORTHAMPTON FUND: MAKING THE DIFFERENCE
Participating in the Williston Northampton Fund—no matter the size of the gift—is the most important thing that a parent can do in support of the Williston Northampton School.
Each year, parent giving to the Williston Northampton Fund provides vital support to the school's operating budget. Gifts address Williston's most pressing needs and the institution's highest priorities.
Please contact Cherrie Collins, associate director of annual giving for parents at (413) 529-3148 for more information.
- Parent Co-Chairs of the Williston Northampton Fund
- What is the Williston Northampton Fund?
- Why is the Williston Northampton Fund necessary?
- Why should you support the Williston Northampton Fund?
- How will Williston spend the money raised by the Williston Northampton Fund?
- How much do families give?
- What is the 1841 Society?
- My child is receiving financial aid. Is it okay to make a gift?
- Can I make a gift in honor of someone?
- Is my contribution tax deductible?
Gifts from parents and families to the Williston Northampton Fund gifts go to work immediately to fund the daily priorities of the school. Every dollar benefits each student every day. Your support also signals to fellow parents, alumni and faculty that Williston is a philanthropic priority for you. It is a meaningful way to become involved in an organization in which you believe.
Every dollar raised goes directly to the current operating budget and enhances the educational and extra-curricular opportunities available to our students. Gifts from parents and family support faculty enrichment opportunities, the theater and arts program, athletic equipment, the school's facilities, library resources, and more.
The 1841 Society recognizes donors who contribute $1,841 or more to the Williston Northampton Fund each year. The 1841 Society ensures that today's students experience the fullest range of intellectual, athletic, and artistic opportunities. Gifts to the 1841 Society account for more than 80% raised annually and are a critical component of the Williston Northampton Fund.
$50,000 or more
$25,000 - 49,999
$10,000 - 24,999
$5,000 - 9,999
$2,500 - 4,999
$1,841 - 2,499