To reenroll your child at Williston, you can find all the necessary forms in Veracross; click here to log in there. Once you log in to your Veracross account, the steps below should take you about 10 to 15 minutes to complete. If you have forgotten your Veracross login, you can reset it on the login page.
Should you have other questions regarding your child’s enrollment, please contact Ann Pickrell, Assistant Head of School by email (email@example.com) or by phone at (413) 529-3242. Please note that all of the steps below must be completed by March 1, 2018, unless you are applying for financial aid, in which case the Agreement and enrollment deposit are due by March 30, 2019. We thank you for your timely attention to this important process.
Below you will find additional information and resources that we hope will help you plan for the 2019-2020 academic year.
2019-2020 Tuition Information
- Upper School Boarding Student: $64,000
- Upper School Day Student: $43,600
- Middle School Student: $35,000
- Click here to log into the Parent Portal with your Veracross username: https://accounts.veracross.com/williston/portals/login
- Complete the Enrollment Plans form
- If you are applying for financial aid, you’ll be able to view your award letter (with nothing they need to complete), once awards have been offered
- Complete the Reservation and Enrollment Confirmation Agreement
- Complete the Reservation Deposit
- If you are applying for Financial Aid, please complete your Parents Financial Statement by February 15
Download helpful documents