Reenrollment for the 2017-2018 Academic Year
To reenroll your child at Williston, you can find all the necessary forms online, here. Once you log in to your Veracross account, the steps below should take you about 10 to 15 minutes to complete. If you have forgotten your Veracross login, you can reset it on the login page.
Should you have other questions regarding your child’s enrollment, please contact Ann Pickrell, Assistant Head of School by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone at (413) 529-3242. Please note that all of the steps below must be completed by March 1, 2017, unless you are applying for financial aid, in which case the Agreement and enrollment deposit are due by March 31, 2017. We thank you for your timely attention to this important process.
Below you will find additional information and resources that we hope will help you plan for the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Click here to log into the Parent Portal with your Veracross username: https://portals.veracross.com/williston/login
- Complete the Enrollment Plans form
- If you are applying for financial aid, you'll be able to view your award letter (with nothing they need to complete), once awards have been offered
- Complete the Reservation and Enrollment Confirmation Agreement
- Complete the Reservation Deposit
- If you are applying for Financial Aid, please complete your Parents Financial Statement by February 15
Ever mindful of educational expenses, Williston’s administration and Board of Trustees strive to manage the school’s budget responsibly, containing costs wherever possible.
For the 2017-2018 school year, the Trustees have approved the following tuition increases: Middle School tuition will increase by 3.79%; Upper School day tuition will increase by 3.85%; and boarding tuition will increase by 3.63%.
2017-2018 ACADEMIC YEAR TUITION
Upper School Boarding Student: $59,900
Upper School Day Student: $40,500
Middle School Student: $32,900