Family Weekend 2017 will take place on Friday, October 20 and Saturday, October 21.
Click the schedule links at left for information about the weekend's programming.
Family Weekend is a two-day event featuring a slate of classroom visits, parent-teacher meetings, college counseling panels, fun events, and Wildcat athletic competitions. (Registration for parent-teacher conferences will be available the week of October 9.)
The fall theater production, Thorton Wilder’s Our Town, is free for Williston families on Friday night. Reserve your space here.
If you have questions about Family Weekend, please email Associate Director for Parents Cherrie Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is the Upper School schedule for Family Weekend?
- What is the Middle School schedule for Family Weekend?
- How do I set up a meeting with my child’s teachers?
- Where do I park?
- What are some local hotels and restaurants?
- When can my child leave campus for the long weekend?
- How do I make my gift to the Williston Northampton Fund before Family Weekend?
- New Panel
Registration for parent-teacher conferences will be available the week of October 9.
At that time, the instructions for registering for conferences (which will happen in Veracross) are below:
Middle School parents will have the opportunity to meet with teachers on Friday, October 20. Upper School parents will be able to meet with teachers on Friday afternoon and Saturday morning.
To set up your teacher/advisor conferences, follow the directions below.
1. Log into your Parent Portal in Veracross. If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it on the Parent Portal login page.
2. Click on the words "Teacher Conferences" at the top of the page, above the calendar.
3. Click on the words "View Teachers" next to your child's name. You will see your child's teachers and advisor and a dropdown next to them for choosing the best time slot for you. Once you choose a time, please click the "Reserve Times" button to save the appointment.
4. Once you're done setting up your appointments, click the "Download Schedule" button to get a PDF of your schedule.
If you have any issues or questions, please contact the Technology Office by email or by phone at (413) 529-3338.
Easthampton and the surrounding Pioneer Valley are home to many hotels and restaurants, however, because of the five colleges in the area, reservations can fill up quickly. We highly recommend that you book your stay early. Here’s a sampling of local hotels, and you can also find many more resources for planning your trip on http://visithampshirecounty.com
Please visit this page for hotel information.
You can make your gift online, by Venmo, or by sending a check payable to Williston. When you make your contribution before Family Weekend (October 20-21, 2017), you will receive a Wildcat sticker on your nametag in recognition of your generosity. Find additional information on ways to give, including donor-advised funds, wire transfers, and gifts of securities online. Thank you for your gift!