Williston appeals to the international student who is excited by the opportunity to have the adventure and challenge of making new friends from different backgrounds. The school allows international students to study in an American academic setting which emphasizes individual initiative and success. We seek students who will actively participate in the school community's varied experience--from the discussions in the classroom to athletic teams to student activity groups.
- What is the application fee for international students?
- How much is tuition?
- What is Williston’s application deadline?
- What test scores are required for international students?
- Are there minimum scores required for admission?
- What are Williston’s school codes for the TOEFL and SSAT?
- Are ESL courses offered at Williston?
- How many international students attend Williston?
- What does an application consist of?
- How do I interview if I cannot visit campus?
- For Chinese applicants who cannot visit campus...
We strongly encourage you to visit campus if possible but if you are not able to, we can arrange a Skype or telephone interview. In order to arrange a Skype or telephone interview, international applicants must first submit BOTH an application AND an official copy of their school transcript to the Office of Admission. Once these documents have been submitted, students should contact the Office of Admission to set up a telephone or Skype interview. We will begin conducting telephone or Skype interviews in the late fall. All Skype or telephone interviews must be completed before February 15 to ensure a March 10 decision.
Due to the large number of applications we receive for a very limited number of spaces, students from Mainland China should plan to visit our campus for a personal tour and interview before February 1 or plan to interview with our Admission Representative in China in November to conduct an interview.