During the summer we welcome a large group of young people to our campus to attend a variety of summer programs including sports camps, performing arts programs, and photography classes.
The 125-acre Williston campus has the following facilities:
- dormitory facilities for 300
- air-conditioned dining commons seating 350
- air-conditioned 288-seat theater
- music and dance rehearsal and performance rooms
- 5 studios for painting and drawing
- state-of-the-art photography and computer labs
- classrooms, meeting rooms, and a technology center
- athletic facilities including:
- an Olympic-sized pool with diving well
- a gym with two basketball courts, six squash courts, a fitness center and weight room.
- an indoor turf facility
- 2 synthetic turf fields; lighted football field
- 7 soccer/lacrosse fields
- 3 fields for field hockey
- 2 softball fields
- 2 baseball fields
- 12 tennis courts
- a track
Our facilities are used by several outside organizations, such as nationally known sports camps and Suzuki violin music classes. Our summer theater program offers children and teens the opportunity to rehearse and perform plays before a public audience.
To learn more about Summer Programs or inquire about facility rentals, email Gina Tirrell or call (413) 529-3247.
To view Williston's facilities, please take this virtual campus tour.