As we work to increase alumni participation in the Williston Northampton Fund class by class, we need dedicated volunteers to serve as Class Agents. The role of a Class Agent is to contact assigned classmates and encourage their annual participation in the Williston Northampton Fund. The task is simple, but the outcome is great.
We have contracted with AgentSphere to provide our volunteers with an excellent tool that will help make class-based fundraising the best it can be. If you would like to serve as a Class Agent for the your class, please contact the Advancement Office at (413) 529-3311 or by email. She will help get you set up with an account.
- Lead by example. Make your own gift/pledge early in the fiscal year. Our fiscal year runs from July 1-June 30 each year.
- Solicit classmates assigned to you by sending personal notes/emails and/or by making phone calls throughout the year.
- Write personal thank you notes to your classmates when they make gifts to the Williston Northampton Fund.
- Monitor, at least monthly, your online volunteer page for information such as new gifts or contact information.
- Stay informed. Read the Bulletin and other school publications. Attend school events and alumni events whenever possible. Regularly visit the school’s website, www.williston.com. Your knowledge of the school today–in addition to your fond memories–makes asking classmates to support the Williston Northampton Fund easier and more meaningful.
- Keep us informed. Ask your classmates to provide class notes. Convey to our office news of your classmates’ address changes, job changes, family changes, etc. Having accurate information ensures classmates will receive school news, event invitations, and other mailings.
- Work with the Williston Northampton Fund office to set goals, develop solicitation strategies, and provide feedback about your class