Summer Sports Programs 2017
The following programs are being offered for Summer 2017:
Williston Baseball Coach Matt Sawyer, along with Ian Ostberg ’17 and other Williston players, will be running a baseball clinic for 10-13 year olds at Galbraith Fields on the Williston Northampton campus. The clinic will run from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm each day. The fundamentals of throwing, catching, fielding, and hitting will be covered each day. There will also be opportunities for pitchers and catchers to get instruction in those particular positions as well. 12 and 13 year old players will get to work on the 60/90 diamond. High level baseball thinking and game strategy will be covered as players will have the opportunity to compete each day in short games.
Monday, July 17 through Thursday, July 20. 9 a.m. to Noon each day.
Download the following forms to register:
Williston summer strength and conditioning program
Specifically designed for athletes who want to:
- Develop functional movement patterns for sport & increase injury resistance
- Improve athletic ability by increasing; strength, explosiveness, agility and Metabolic Conditioning
- Prepare for High school & college level athletics
Session 1: June 20-29 and July 11-20
Session 2: August 1-24
Registration is due by June 12.
- Email or call coach Blayne Lapan to inform him that you will attend, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (413) 529-3210
- Download the following forms and mail them (along with payment) to: Gina Tirrell, The Williston Northampton School, 19 Payson Ave., Easthampton, MA 01027
- Make check payable to the Williston Northampton School
For more information, click here to download the program flyer.
World Sports Camp
Week-long and multi-week session available Sunday, June 25, 2017 through Saturday, August 5, 2017.