That’s what happens when you become a sustaining donor to The Williston Northampton School. It is:
- Easy. Set up your gift once, and you’re done
- Economical. Give regular amounts that fit your budget
- Green. Once your gift is in place, you won’t receive any other solicitations
- Meaningful. Make the future brighter for Williston students
- Make your gift online and select monthly or yearly sustaining gift option.
- Chose the amount, and it will be automatically deducted from your credit card monthly or yearly on your gift date. We will contact you prior to your credit card expiring. You can update or stop your gift at any time.
- You will receive an annual tax receipt summarizing your gifts.
- Sustaining donors become members of our Green and Blue Loyalty Society immediately.
- More of your gift goes directly to supporting our students and faculty. You’ll save us money on printing and mailing – and you’ll help the environment by going green!
- Often donors are able to make larger gifts when they budget it out monthly. For example, a gift of $25 a month may seem more feasible than a one-time gift of $300.
- Becoming a sustaining donor can make it easier for you to join the 1841 Society, our leadership giving society.
- Did you graduate in the last 10 years? Become a member of our Wildcat Club, our young alumni leadership giving level.
- 1841 Society members receive an annual headmaster’s report and invitations to special events.
1841 Society Leadership Levels
Wildcat Club: Alumni 6-10 years out
Wildcat Club: Alumni 1-5 years out